Tuesday, December 9, 2008

9 weeks

Coy now weighs 13 lbs 13 oz (95th percentile) and is 23 inches (77th percentil). So...we have a growing boy on our hands :) Dr. Arnold said that he's doing great, and has head support/movement of a 4 month old! He also got some shots. And yes, mommy cried too!!


For some reason, we've gone from 2 feeding a night to 3!?? And last night was a rough night..I ended up leaving Coy in bed with Logan, and I went and slept peacefully by myself in the guest room. Only for a little while of course...because little starving man needed more milk. Sigh...so...I went out and treated myself to a much needed, much deserved Espresso Truffle latte this morning :)


6 comments:

Carmen said...

I don't know about the Espresso Truffle Latte as I have never had one, but I do think a Vanilla Latte is the best treat in the world. Hope he sleeps a little better for you.

Amber said...

He's probably about to go through another grwoth spurt....hang in there, Archer has been sleeping 5-7hours at night, so maybe Coy will soon!

The Papendorfs said...

I am jealous of Amber because Hailey is still up 2-3 times a night and more when she goes through her growth spurts! You can do it, you learn quick to function on 4-5 hours per night. I don't know what I'd do if I got 8 hours of sleep.

Lindsay said...

i agree- growth spurt! just when you think they can't grow any faster... :) you are SO lucky you can leave him with logan- some of us have to take night duty all by ourselves, all the time! give the sweet little man a big hug and kiss for us... miss you guys!

Sylvia & Homero said...

Awwww those pics are so sweet! I was showing them to Homero and he said that he looks like a Logancillo. (little Logan!) hehe Hope you get some rest soon! take care

Heather T said...

What a cutie! Can't believe he's 9 weeks old already!!