Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 Months Already!

Our baby Coy is 2 months old! We love so much about him...his smile, his little noises when he yawns, the way he wiggles his hands and feet when he nurses, how he kicks and flails when he gets really happy or excited...

Coy has been focusing on things more! I lay him on the floor with a play arch over him, and kicks around and smiles at the toys "playing" with him. And when he's in his papasan swing, he can look up and watch the mobile turning or look at himself in the mirror. He also makes this little noise that's almost like a little laugh...a sucking in COO. It's so fun to watch him "discover" new things!!

Also, in mommy/housewife news...I bought a breadmaker today! Hopefully I will get a loaf or two made tomorrow. So I will have to let you know how they turn out. I would think that this is a no-fail deal, but with me, ya never know :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

happy two-months, baby boy!! we love you!

<3 Sierra said...

Hey! He's so cute!!! I will definately have to see him again soon or I won't even recognize him...he's growing so fast! My mom finally brought my bread maker to me from GF, so I'm looking forward to making bread soon too! Any tips? LOL Let me know how it goes...

Ashley said...

2 months already WOW! Time really does fly doesn't it. Hugs to you little man, mommy and daddy as well!

the homestead girl said...

Crazy how fast it goes, huh? He's adorable. I especially love the last picture of him-the one where he looks totally unimpressed with beign photographed-pretty cute!