Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Fun with the Zebra & Tiger

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow by Smilebox

We've been enjoying the cool weather with the warm sun. Makes me want to sit and sip a pumpkin spice latte! :) MMmm.

Sunday evening we went to Colemans and had a little Halloween party! We bobbed for apples, swung at a ghost piniata, and played Spoons! It was so fun, and it felt great to just relax, laugh and chit chat!

I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry. I don't know how these popular mommy bloggers with 6 kids find time to sit and make 2 posts a day, sit and photoshop pictures, and dress their kids all cute and perfect...everyday!! Sigh. Maybe they have secret nannies they hide while they spend hours blogging...

It's hard to believe that Bentley will be ONE in less then 3 weeks!!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I sympathize with you . . . I don't understand how some mommies do it either . . . and if they do have secret nannies - I want one! We can't wait to see you, however I'm not sure how we're ever going to get packed. I have two days until we leave and I'm not even close - somehow ;-) Lots of Love!

tjp said...

I agree. Sometimes I wonder why I read those super-woman-mom blogs because they often make me feel inadequate...hmmmm.
But that's why your blog is great--you keep it real with all the highs & lows of mommyhood. Much easier to empathize and say, "Yeah, me too!" : )
ps. Your boys are growing and are absolutely adorable.