Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Catch Up...

This post is a now or never kind of deal...i've been so far behind on blogging and just NEED to get this done! This is our trip to Wisconsin, which was awesome! The 30 hour train ride there was not so much, but the time we were there made it well worth it.

Coy LOVED Grandpa's corn on the cob, and we had it every night! (had the diapers to prove it)

We can climb stairs! Ahh! And play tunes with Grandma.
We had so much fun at Cole's 2nd birthday party! Great Grandma and Coy break in one of Cole's new toys :)
And we saw Daddy for a few days in between!! :)

The siberian tiger watched us at the zoo. So did Madison, but with far less teeth!




Cousin Cole and Mommy make good zoo buddies. Auntie Lindsay and Maddi too.




Grandpas Snap On truck was toy heaven for little boys!
Playin at the mall with cousins and friend Mariah were fun too.

Nothin to do on the train....wish we were still with Grandma and Grandpa!

With Auntie Beans too! (who took me on my first fair ride!!)

2 comments:

Heather S said...

30 hour train ride! WOW! Looks like you had a great time back here!

Janette said...

I love the picture of Coy on your Mom's lap playing the piano. One of things Coy's Great Grandma Neuman (my mom) loved to do was play the piano with the grandkids on her lap or sitting beside her. I'm glad Coy has a grandma that can carry on the tradition. I have to say it gave me a lump in my throat!
Grandma "B"