Friday, May 15, 2009

Future MBA...

Daddy graduates tomorrow with an MBA, and I think that we are going to have another smartiee on our hands! Coy has figured out how to "make it go". (Sorry the video is sideways, i dont know how to flip it.)




I have had to start taking showers at like lunch time...sigh. The girls downstaris have been bringing friends/boyfriend over, and after 5 showers right away in the morning, there is NO hot water left. They are Katie and Kayla, and have been renting from us for nearly a year, and are awesome. But, Katie recently got engaged, and her fiance moved up from Vegas, and lives....guess where? Kayla stays with her boyfriend sometimes, but then he stays here a lot. I guess since we pay ALL the utilities, it's not hurting them. Sigh....again. Oh well...then I can catch a morning nap with my baby instead of hopin in the shower. :)

I can stop complaining now I guess. :) I have started to get really tired now, and yes, kinda touchy and irritable. It's hard to get the extra sleep I need, but I will survive, it's done all the time! :) On the other hand, I am excited to make a graduation cake today!! :) Chocolate...

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats to Logan...that's awesome! And sorry about the shower situation...that's no fun!

Lindsay said...

yay, congats logan!! (we'll send out a card asap... sorry!) haha, i love how coy looks up when you call him a smart baby, like he's saying "uh, yeah, i know...". and sasa, if it makes you feel any better, i never get my shower in until mid-morning at the earliest... not because there's not enough hot water, but because i refuse to get up at 4.30 to take one. i have to wait until everyone's fed, dressed and freshly changed, then it's shower with the bathroom door open and play peek-a-boo with the shower curtain. by the time i'm able to take a shower by myself i'll be so used to the "company" that a solo shower will be dreadfully lonely... :)

Heather S said...

Pregnacy #2(and #3, 4) were much more tiring for me. But like you said, it's done all the time. And you'll survive. :)

Amber said...

congrats to Logan in the mba...I know what you mean about being tired. Somedays I was so tired I sat there thinking about how I could make it through the day without falling asleep. Then I just decided that my kids needed to nap each day so that I could. We went from no naps, to naps everyday following lunch when I was expecting Trae and even then it was a struggle to make it until lunch time.

Janette said...

Yum - can't wait for the chocolate cake - see you tomorrow!