Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Preparing...

for Ronan convention!! Adrian & Anna let us borrow their truck camper, so we've been getting that ready, and packing and cleaning like nuts. But got slowed down a little, when our studio equipment (finally) came last night! So after convention..I promise that there will be belly pictures :)

Tonight we're heading up to the grounds...maybe help (help eat at least) Mom and Dad B with their BBQ hog for all the workers, and then we're going to be taking the Ronan 2008 worker picture! So for those of you going to convention this week, we apologize in advance for the picture...haha. Just kiddin...it's just that we've never taken a group picture of 36 before!! Ahh!

Among our candy...is a million little packs of TUMS. The term "heartburn" comes none short of its expectation...

7 comments:

Amber said...

I had to pose a group shot at a wedding once...she had 8 brithers and sisters, who each had 2-3 kids on average. I never even counted how many people were in the shot...I'm sure you'll so fine, at least the workers will cooperate with your efforts. As for the kids, well, not so much. Enjoy your convention!

Amber said...

By the way, that's me, Amber. I did my photo journal through Jason's account so my clients and prospective clients don't have access to my life via my mommy diary....

Lindsay said...

i am SO jealous... wish i had good camera equipment! kudos with the heartburn- mine should be kicking in soon, it was almost immediate with cole. i understand the chest-clutching, hard-swallowing pain- hand in there!
love you!

Melissa said...

I was about ready to buy stock in TUMS when I was pregnant...both times. The only time I ever had heartburn. They're wonderful!! Have a fabulous convention...I'm jealous!!

<3 Sierra said...

I didn't know that you two were photographers....I am sure you will do great! I might see you up there this weekend! :D

Wrena said...

The picture looks Just fine!

<3 Sierra said...

By the way, your convention pic looked great! I thought it was really good! :D