Wednesday, June 18, 2008

...

Well, still no call in the middle of the night....hopefully tonight will be the night!! Contractions throughout the day seem to leave a promising possibility. ??
I packed and did laundry all day today, and we're leaving at 4 in the morning so I can fly out of Kalispell to Appleton! I'll be there till the 29th...leaving me plenty of time to get some appts in, take senior pictures for Sarah and hopefully some of Susie & Justin, and then get to Katie's wedding :) I can't wait to get home and see my family and friends!! I'll sure miss Logan though....hopefully I'll make it!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

have a good flight, hun- wish we could make a trip home too!! love you!

Amber said...

I hope the baby came...it's an awesome experience!

Melissa said...

Yaaayyyyy, I'll get to see you when you're home then!!! (at the wedding) I can't wait to see you and your baby belly!!!!! Have a safe trip home.