Monday, May 17, 2010

K & L



Kenny and Lichen got married this weekend, and it was so beautiful I nearly cried! I say "nearly" because I actually missed the ceremony that I would have teared up at, because of two crying kids. I wish that I had pictures, maybe soon I'll get some posted! It was up at the Izaak Walton Inn in Essex, MT by the trains, and moutains of Glacier National Park. And at the end of the day, the newlyweds getaway car was well,....the train itself! Amtrak picked them up 7:45-ish on the button and the bride and groom, with a picnic basket, and a bottle of sparkling cider, hopped on.

Logan was the best man and we couldn't be happier supporting this wonderful couple!


Another great part of the weekend was just being with family! Ellen and the kids drove from CA and Hugh & Carmen and kids were there too! Trapper and Coy are absolutely made for eachother...both couldn't be any happier sitting on the floor playing tractors and trucks all day long. Kadyn made a beautiful flower girl, and Trapper was a handsome little ring bearer, with help from sweet sister Quiana on getting down the isle. :)

No comments: