Sunday, July 26, 2009

Grant Kohrs Ranch

Here are my new toys! A new washer and dryer. But I'm not sure I enjoy doing laundry as much as Coy enjoys wathing it... :)

In the hot weather...nothing tastes better then a popsicle!


Saturday, Coy and I went to Deer Lodge to the Grant Kohrs Ranch with Anna, Ellsa, Tessa, Jaci and a friend of Anna's and her two little girls. We watched the cowboys brand some calves, and took a short wagon ride.


Sweet Jaci!


Coy started immitating the bawling calves. He loved it! :)

After our picnic lunch, we tried to take a picture of the kids, but Coy was way too interested in the straw from the bale to look at the camera...total stinker!!

Munchkin cousins...Ella, Jaci, Coy, and Tessa Jane!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOW!!! NICE washer and dryer... one of my dreams. do they work as wonderfully as they look? glad they're finally here... miss you!
(can't wait to see you sooooon...)

Heather T said...

nice laundry equipment...i'd like to have front loaders some day...we'll see!;0) coy is such a doll...love seeing pics of him...looks like y'all had a good time!:0)

Carmen said...

I love it. When we got our front loaders I have a picture of Hugh and Trenton just sitting on the floor in front of them watching them. Must be a boy thing.

Mariah said...

Awesome... I was so ecstatic to get our new washer and dryer too... We ordered them and didn't get them in for like a month... :) When they finally got here, I was in laundry heaven and have been ever since. haha