Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Giggling and Computer. But not AT the computer..

So here is our little giggle machine!

We are trying putting him to bed earlier, bath at 7:30 and than sleeping by 8. Last night was the first night, and he only woke up 3 times, eating twice. So, maybe this will be better for all of us? Plus, I get to go to bed earlier too! :)

And, I had finally got my computer, onely to have it give me a "disk read error" message, which sent me in restarting circles. Ug. So, it's back at the docs. The first time, the hardrive had nearly failed, and they didn't know if they could get all the pictures off of it. AHhh! But luckily they did...because we had lots of pictures of Coy's birth and first hours in there the we really needed! They DID get them off, but some of them have random lines thru them. At least we got them! So, let this be a lesson to you all....BACK UP YOUR COMPUTERS! :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

hahaha, i love it!! what a cutie... it's like he starts out kind of forcing the giggles ("ok mom, if i HAVE to") and it ends up just bubbling out! glad you had a more decent night- love you guys!

Heather S said...

Love it! Tonight I was wishing I could bottle up the sound of our kids laughter to keep for years to come!!