Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wishing on Stars...

As I layed home in bed sick today, and missing Logan...I thought I'd share a little story...


Last summer, a Friday night, Erin, Logan, and I (just friends) hit DQ, then went down to the walking trail along the Clark Fork. It was getting dark, so hurring back walked Logan on the right side, Erin in the middle, then myself on the left hand side. In the sky, I saw a shooting star, so I couldn't help but say "Make a wish!!" Little did I know, that Logan and my wishes were the same! So lo and behold, on the bridge under Orange Street, we held hands for the first time...just minutes after we made our wishes on that shooting star. Isn't love wonderful?

2 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

That's such a sweet story!!

Alison said...

Love it! Alison