Saturday, October 6, 2007

Apples & Such..


I DO feel a LITTLE guilty...sleeping in on Saturday mornings, but I have TOTAL faith in Logan, and his selling ability for Farm to Market Pork. So...that leaves me able to sleep in :D When i DID get there...I bought some apples, and am now making an Autumn Caramel Apple Cake (thanks to Alison's blog) for when Rodney and Amanda come for the night. It will be topped with whipped cream, and drizzled with caramel sauce. (Might need to go for a walk afterwards...haha)

Stacey (our renter and friend) brought up some smoked fish. They sure smell good...but I am not to keen on opening the fridge and finding black fish tails and HEADS in my face. I promised I'ld try one though. I babysat her son, Huxley yesterday...and had SO much fun playing the piano!



We are also super excited about this....

No comments: